5 Common Psychological Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction & How Entengo Mulondo Helps To Regain Erection and Stamina
Erectile Dysfunction (ED), also known as ‘impotence’, is a continuous inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. According to Roper N. Churchill, erectile dysfunction is a total inability to achieve an erection, an inconsistent inability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections or premature ejaculation. There are various factors that contribute to the condition, both psychological and physical.
Treat ED with Entengo Herb
There is a number of ways to treat ED but going a natural way with Entengo Cream and Mulondo Capsules are the
safest and best. The tablet helps in increasing your libido and getting a hard erection which will let you stay in-game for long and, eventually, satisfying your partner. Entengo cream and with Mulondo capsules deliver amazing and perplexing results.
Before you start with treating your condition externally, it is important to check your mental health as well. Once
you have body and mind in sync, nobody can match your lovemaking skills in bed. After all, every woman wishes to
have a beast who can make her moan and scream like crazy and let her feel the epitome of sexual satisfaction one
can possibly imagine.
5 Common Psychological Causes of ED
1. Depression — Sexual excitement starts in your head and goes all the way down. But most males usually overlook
this important aspect of a healthy and happy sex life. Depression is one of the major factors that dampen your desire
and lead to erectile dysfunction. In addition, most of the anti-depressants can also suppress your sex drive.
2. Stress — Many working males these days are suffering from ED and reason is none other than stress. The baggage of responsibilities at work is also a reason most men are not able to perform in bed. Stress affects not only your brain and heart but also the penis. When it comes to satisfying your partner, you need to be stress-free by making positive changes in lifestyle that promote well-being and relaxation.
3. Anger — Of all the emotions we humans feel, sadness and anger cause ED. Obviously, when you are sad, you will
not feel like to do anything, be it sex, but when you are angry, blood rushes to your face but not to the place you
need it when you want to have sex. Passive aggression can contribute to performance issues in the bedroom. So
whatever making you angry, spit it out!
4. Anxiety — Performance anxiety is as real as stage fear. You constantly worry about your performance. The more
you worry, the worst will be the outcome. All the worry and fear will make it difficult for you to intimate with your
partner. When you head towards your bedroom, leave all the fears outside and be confident.
5. Self-image — The moment you start hating the person you see in the mirror, you will develop the same
assumption from your partner’s end. A negative self-image can make you anxious and thus, will impact your
performance in bed. If these psychological problems are not letting your dick to be hard enough to satisfy your
partner, you need to see a psychologist without much ado. And keep your dong hard, libido high, and sex drives
amazing, add Entengo tablets to your daily regime!